Views: 156 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-07 Origin: Site
In daily life, air cylinder components are used in different applications. But it needs to maintain frequently in order to keep the machine run normally. And if the air cylinder equipment is maintained well, it can prolong the service life. Then how to maintain air cylinder device?
1. During use, check regularly whether there are any abnormalities in each part of the cylinder, whether each connection part is loose, etc., if any problems are found, check and repair in time to prevent accidents, and the movable parts such as pin-mounted air cylinders should be regularly lubricated.
2. When the air cylinder part is overhauled and reassembled, the parts must be cleaned, and dirty stuff must not be brought into the cylinder. In particular, it is necessary to prevent the sealing ring from being cut and damaged, and you should pay attention to the installation direction of the movable sealing ring.
3. When the cylinder is removed out and is not used for a long time, all processed surfaces should be coated with rust-proof oil, and the intake and exhaust ports should be blocked to prevent dusts.
4. Do not use the pneumatic cylinder equipment with overload, and do not use the equipment in violation of regulations.
5. Faults should be eliminated patiently, and brute force and violence should not be used in the repairing.
6. The delicate parts must be carefully maintained. And blunt tools or sharp objects should not be used to hit the top stamping equipment.
7. The ready-to-wear parts are complete, and the drawing update speed is fast, which can greatly shorten the maintenance time limit.
8. Observe the operating conditions of the equipment at ordinary times to prevent equipment from appearing any faults.
Determine the maintenance plan according to the inspection situation.
1. Usually if there is internal leakage in the small air cylinder, and there is no leaking part from the outside, the pull force of the cylinder is insufficient. At this time, the exhaust port should be removed to check whether there is air flow, whether you need to replace the piston ring seal, and check whether the air cylinder inner wall is fraying or not.
2. If the air leaks outside the cylinder, you should replace the related rod seal and air cylinder dust-proof ring.
3. When the cylinder runs to the end, the impact force is large. So the buffer port should be reduced.
4. When the cylinder runs to the terminal speed, the speed drops significantly and the thrust cannot meet the requirements, you should check and dredge the buffer port.
5. If the inner wall of the air cylinder bore is severely worn, you should check and replace the guide belt on the piston rod.
6. Do the maintenance work well at ordinary times and use a clean air source. The air source needs to be installed with a pneumatic triplet for lubrication and filtration. Once the oil mist is lubricated in the air source, it must be ensured that there is continuous oil in the lubricator.